Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of India. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to somewhat of an companies offering LLP Formation Online in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much annoyance.
While planning to register a business, it is always a better idea to rent a reputed registration small business. These companies have seasoned experts that will do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the entire process of company registration. Below is the method followed to register a company in India:
1. Select at least four unique names in your company. Give your names priority according to option. The registration entity will provide you the name which is there. The names you select must contain over two words, first describing your business name and second one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for title selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 400-500. If the applied name is available, very useful registered for you. In case of unavailability, you will need to apply for a different name.
3. Once historical past of the is approved, could certainly apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 32. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association from your solicitors and all of them stamped with suitable stamp duty. These people signed by in the very two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the following documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a duplicate of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy in the letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation into the Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents through the night . verified, your company will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate are the date of one’s company combination.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where even a small mistake may cost a lot of money and time. Due to this reason, the majority of the people consider hiring companies’ house vendors. These companies have great skills and expertise in doing such tasks, and they have the right teams to carry out each laborious task. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser campaigns. Look around you and locate a registration company to get the company incorporated quickly.